Thursday, June 16, 2011

...to do the laundry.

...so long overdue.

I should have taken a photo.  Every day it was something I would tell myself..."I should throw in a load." "Wow, I really should at least put the towels in."  There were many other phrases...

But going down to the basement in the evenings to wash some clothes was simply a bridge too far.  Besides it is scary down there!

Until Isabella came to me this morning and didn't have any uniform shirts for school.  Since this particular shirt is only worn every other day, she has FOUR of them, and our last resort was to borrow one from a school-mate on the way to school...I caved.

I managed to get six loads washed, dried, and folded.  All in nice piles on the table downstairs.  Who knows if they'll make it into the kids drawers...but we at least we won't have to resort to borrowing any tighty-whities! 

Next on my list...that homemade laundry detergent.  I've had all of the ingredients for some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment