Thursday, January 20, 2011

...to finish some chores

...and I didn't.

I still have to:
  • paint touch-up the gash I put on the dresser that I made when I was peeling the tape off of the mirror
  • find two screws that are the correct sizes to attach the remaining handle
  • finish the laundry that I started two days ago (or even start what has been acquired since)
  • make dinner
  • make the rotten bananas into muffins 
I am trying to figure out what I accomplished instead...
  • got a haircut
  • learned how to sell girl-scout cookies (who knew there were so many rules!)
  • planned a baby shower
  • taxied children to four dance classes and hockey
  • tried a new pizza place for dinner (it was great...and they delivered!)
Sometimes it looks better when you put thing down concretely...a reason why I love lists.  I did accomplish a lot today!  

Tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment