Saturday, January 1, 2011

...to finish our yearly calendars

...I didn't.

Some days my goals are too lofty.

Every year I make calendars for our family members. I make six calendars.

Mark tells me I should make one generic calendar.

I don't.

I want each family/person to see themselves in the photos I have captured over the year.

Mark says I should let the program just 'pop in' the photos.

I can't.

It would't be 'in order'. I like the pictures I took in January to be in the month of January. I like symmetry on each page. I like there to be a theme for each page.

Mark says I should not worry about putting special pictures of holidays and birthdays on specific days of each month.

I do.

There is a photo of his mom and a grandkid on Mother's Day. There is a picture of Isabella and her dad on Veteran's day and of course there is a photo of each family member on their respective birthdays! And, since his family celebrates different birthdays than my family does....you get the picture.

Mark says I should just finish them already.

I am trying! :>

No comments:

Post a Comment