Sunday, June 28, 2015

...to take a moment to reflect

....on all the photos I have taken since the last time I have sat down to blog.

My biggest fan (Isabella) asked me today when I was going to start blogging again today and another fan (who knew I had two fans? Thanks, Aunt Patty!) also mentioned her disappointment that my last entry had been June 9th.

In honor of my two fans, I decided to share two photos...the first and last photos that were on my memory card. 

This photo is important for several reasons:

1.  It shows how great Abbey is doing physically!  She continues to amaze us with how great she is doing.  She is nearly back to her old self.

2.  It also shows just how long it's been since I sat down to download photos...this photo was taken on fun day.  At least a week before the kids were finished with school.  Oye.

3.  It shows just how wild-and-crazy I am...I allowed my 7-year-old to go to fun day in white shorts.  That's me.  An out-of-the-box thinker.


The last photo:


We enjoyed the company of our large extended family today to celebrate the life of Mark's cousin.  This was the last photo on my camera.  

Four darling cousins enjoying each other's company.  

Fitting I think.



Finally I thought I might share two photos that I found particularly amusing.

1.  Forget the four kids on their last day of school...how about that adorable dog?  How cute is he?!?


2.  Does this photo need any words?  


I think this horse has a lot to say...




No comments:

Post a Comment