Wednesday, July 13, 2011

...to reminisce about this past weekend!

...good stuff to remember!  Minus the horrible cold sore I have taken away as a souvenir.

These were my wishes for the weekend:
  • I get a photo that I would like to frame for Mark (is this REALLY too much to ask? I got lots of great pictures!
  • I get a few good nights sleep  Minus the evening that Will was throwing up through the midnight hour.
  • No one gets stung Maybe I should have wished no one would get sick.  See #2.
  • The sunscreen works We had MANY re-applications and NO sunburns!
  • We catch a fish or two and they are able to swim back happily into the water to meet their family when we release them  Only one poor little fish met his demise b/c he swallowed the hook.  And we caught OODLES of them!
  • The rain stays away  Friday evening rained and rained...but the rest was picture perfect!
  • We have fun in the water  Definitely
  • We make at least one sand castle  Isabella did...and we buried most of the kids in the sand.  Will didn't feel well enough to be buried.
  • We play some baseball  We ran out of time...we spent too much time in the water!
  • Everyone toasts a perfect marshmallow at least once  Yummy!
  • The spiders stay away I was not surprised by a spider even once!
The weekend was a success.  We had lots of visitors, celebrated Audrey's 2nd birthday, fished, swam, played in the sand, and ate lots of yummy foods.



The birthday girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment