...find a balance...reach equilibrium...get back to normal.
1. All the kids went to school today. (Abbey went to school for two hours. I then scrubbed her up, made her change her clothes, and sprayed her with Lysol...that's normal right?)
2. Mark worked in his office all day.
3. I began to tackle the large pile of paperwork that has been stacked since Abbey's initial hospitalization.
4. Will had a good day in school.
5. Isabella's new planner is coming in handy.
6. Audrey was invited on a playdate.
7. Abbey entertained herself for an hour.
8. Will and Audrey were wrestling.
9. Abbey and Audrey were arguing
8. I made dinner...
...and there were complaints.
In some ways, I find the chatter from the peanut gallery about the 'chicken being too spicy' to be comforting.
It's nice for things to be normal.
PS: (I did NOT spray her with Lysol although I wanted to.)