Thursday, December 9, 2010

...to take a picture of my beautiful porch!

Accomplished!

About the time we both started decorating for the holidays I enlisted my best friend Meghan's help in decorating my porch.  She gathered a few ideas and came over a few days later with supplies in hand.  My porch looks adorable!  Now if only it would snow for a few photo ops!

I am embarrassed to admit that it has been well over a week since Meghan decorated my porch for me...in the pouring down rain and I am just now getting around to getting the photos taken.

There are various reasons it took me so long; but I typically have my van parked parallel to my porch so it would be in the way of a picture.  Without further ado....

Before:
Mark hung the lights...and the 'out of place' stocking.

After:
The three wreaths on the door is my favorite touch!
 Thank you Meghan for an awesome job!

1 comment: