Monday, December 13, 2010

...to reminisce about our weekend

...What a great weekend!

Thanks to my dad, Mark and I got to go away to Philadelphia for the Army/Navy football game.

The football game was just a reasonable excuse to go on a getaway sans children.   Besides the outcome, if you are an Army fan, was incredibly disappointing.

As for our trip, as the saying goes, "What happens in Philadelphia stays in Philadelphia" goes for our weekend there...but I can say it did involve lots of great food, fun conversations, lots of alcohol, good friends, and something called "Rally shorts".

We stayed at a beautiful hotel and enjoyed one of our favorite restaurants.

Some happy photos from the weekend:
A candid of Mark and I
Meghan and Sean

Before the game, Meghan and I



I told Mark...It is weekends like this that will give me strength and happy thoughts as he and I go through the next year.

2 comments:

  1. it was such a blast - and you know we are here for you this year :) love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had the best time! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete