Wednesday, December 1, 2010

...to make dinner without choas


I have heard about people who are prepared enough to fend off chaos.  That are clever enough to create, wonderfully engaging activities for their children while they have time to prepare their evening's five-course meals.  I have always wanted to try to achieve that peace.  Here is my scenario:

Husband walked in this afternoon from work to...

Dinner being prepared...his favorite: tacos, guacomole, rice and beans
His wife having a glass of wine.
AND
Four children painting peacefully at the kitchen table...without a mess!






Do you remember paint with water books?  I have been looking all over for them for the little girls for several months.  Turns out I cannot find them in any store but good 'ole Amazon carries them and with Amazon Prime shipping!  And the perfect theme for the month...
$3.99 + Free Shipping with Amazon Prime
The kids loved the activity and I had no mess to clean up.  Not even hands to wash!

Success.

No comments:

Post a Comment