Wednesday, August 28, 2013

...to share some random tidbits

...since the days seem to be getting away from me lately

1.  I have had a cold.  I am a baby when I have a cold.  I can barely stay awake until I get all the kids to bed...much less any later to work on my blog.

2.  We recently upgraded our bed to this...

King.  Fluff.  Ahhh.


So you can see why I can't wait to go to bed!  

The best part...when Mark gets out of bed at the ridiculous times that he does...I don't even notice.

If I had known how soundly I have been sleeping, we would have bought a new mattress long ago.

3.  I cleaned the garage this weekend.  Well, really my game cabinet area.


Mark was sweet to sit outside and work next to me while I worked.
I wish he hadn't...

I wish he hadn't been sitting right there next to me when the FedEX man delivered a package to me.  While I was standing next to my game-shelf-area.  The area that looked like Hasbro company exploded in my garage...

You guessed it.  The package contained a.new.game.

4.  I have been lucky at the thrift shop lately.  I caught William admiring my loot.  Five silver platters and a cool vintage cart...


$3.50


Nope.  He had not been, nor was he scheduled to go, swimming.

5.  There is no such thing as bed time in our house.

The kids have been doing a lot of this lately...


They might look calm, and sweet, and relaxed...

Don't let them fool you.



No comments:

Post a Comment