- There was a plan to have a chef (little Olive).
- There were to be walkie-talkie's to radio the prep staff.
- There was a driver (driving his little electric car) to drive the goods from the kitchen (at the back door) to the front yard.
- There was a raffle to meet the chef.
- Facepainting. By real artists.
- Oh yes...and there was to be food. Cookies and fruit.
Charley and Abbey. Two of the four masterminds. Charley's mom earned her mom-of-the-year badge for this event. Not only did she agree and coordinate this event, but she went above and beyond in setting up and carrying out
all of several of the important details.
Advertiser and sous chef Sylvia.
Their stand was a happening place.
The face painting was a hit.
And we even topped the event off with the release of our butterflies.
They were amazing to watch...
And a couple of them even stopped to smell the flowers.
The event was a success. The kids really enjoyed their entrepreneurial event. They are already planning another one. I told Abbey that we are busy that weekend.