Wednesday, October 6, 2010

...to start a blog

So I began following blogs just a short while ago.  One of my best friends began one and although it took me forever, to figure out how to even become a follower, I quickly was a devotee to her posts.

After a few months of following her posts, I started to look through some of her favorites, and now, I really find myself wasting serious time, just reading blogs.  (This is the primary reason why I still do NOT have a facebook account; I would waste even more time!)

Anyhow, I find that my interests are varied and day to day my ambitions change.  But I have realized that I start every day with the thought, "Today I want...."

This blog is about me and my ambitions day-to-day.  Someday, maybe my children will know a little bit about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment